Term 2 Blog #13

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Willing Suspension of Disbelief
I think everything we comprehend envokes emotion, not just movies. books, for example. even boring textbooks make emotion rise. even if we know the situation is not real, we are able to place our feet into a character's shoes and feel part of what the character is feeling.
The emotion gets more intense, whether its happiness or sadness, anger or hatred, when the plot becomes more dramatic. when its old and boring, without drama, it makes us fall asleep, and thus, we do not feel anything. The emotion that rises because of something we watch keeps us interested.

now, my blog...
i decided to eliminate half of my science fair. it is totally irrelevant, and i do not see what i can analyse from it. i just NEED to find my thermometer!!
oh no...i just went to find my thermometer. turns out i found it. BUT guess what? it BROKE!!!!! i need to pay for it. tell ms hu. this sucks.

0 comments: