Term 3 Blog #99

Monday, June 11, 2007

WOW BLOG NUMBER 99!!!! CANT WAIT TILL 100!!! YOU KNOW, THIRD TERM ENDS ON EXACTLY MY 100TH BLOG!!!
i wonder what i'll name my blogs after i finished with third time. maybe summer 2007 blog number __? but i think i shall leave this site, save everything onto my grade 8 CD, and that will be all. i want to preserve my documents on the computer. it turns out that i dont have a lot. only 100 mb. my CD can save 700 MB. darn. oh well, i'll have my grade 8 CD nonetheless.
i really wish i dont have to do my piano lessons this week. i didnt practice at all. im gonna study for the finals hard. i already am. tmw's the last day that i could study for science and socials! better prepare! i think im alright tho.. gonna review more, make sure i noe it without thinking too much.
you know what? the hardest thing i find to remember is that the independent variable is that one that you manipulate or change. its confusing! the word "independent" means that it doesnt have to rely on something right? that makes it sound like its that varible that im observing. actually, as im writing this now, i think i get it.

0 comments: